Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quick thoughts on epi 3.02 'Trials'

wow! what an emotionally growing episode for our agents :)

some quick thoughts:
1) halfway through the episode I realized Myka looks like H.G.'s twin. I wonder if this will be acknowledged, and where this is going.
2) Child Pete was heartbreaking in his cute but damaged lil way : le sigh :
3) I love Claudia's me dance and her chemistry with Jinks.. aka Poopypants
4) creepy knife stolen but used for selfless purposes... nice little twist on what we usually see.
5) I liked following the two sets of agents.. it was fun and refreshing every time we came back to a set. :thumbsup:
6) Jinks is going to be wonderful for Claudia & her confidence. yay besties and character growth!
7) Being inside Myka's head at the beginning was a little like being in my own head, back in high school, picking a seat in the cafeteria.. :shudders:

Okay, that's all i have for now. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment