Monday, July 11, 2011

The New Guy

Welcome back Agents! tonight kicked off what looks to be a promising and jam packed season. These are my quick thoughts on this episode w/ a full recap to come.
-Jimi Hendrix's guitar = awesome (love claudia in the field, more please)
-Add tesla grenades! to the list of Claudia's bad ass inventions
-There was a lot happening to our agents at first so when they slowed it down & talked it out later i wasn't restless for more action
- Agent Stukowski = Agent Stu-suck-ski. I pegged her as part of the bad in her 1st scene.
-I really do like Myka and Pete as partners. They are a great yin/yang
-I think Jinksey (kidding, Jinks) will be a nice addition
- oh H.G. how you make us swoon even in projected form
- I knew this talk b/t the girls was coming & they did okay with it. I'm just glad Myka is back.
-Speaking of Myka being back, i really (as did she) thought Artie was gonna hug her. Aw well.. could make a nice finale scene.

How about you? What are your first thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment